- We solve critical problems: Running a medical practice means spending a lot of time on admin work – preparing bills, filing notes, and ensuring that every critical decision is documented. Plato makes practice management easy. Our team automates admin work for the doctor and their staff, so that they can focus on what matters: delivering great patient care.
- We’re a fast-growing team: Plato is already Singapore’s most popular web-based practice management solution and it’s growing fast. Want to find out what it’s like to be part of a lively, growing company? Then join us.
Being a Business Development Manager at Plato:
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to do a combination of prospecting and closing warm leads. Plato is a popular software that is quickly picking up steam – to sell, you’ll just need to know the software inside out, be a people person, hungry, and a technology enthusiast.
For business development managers, Plato will provide a mix of salary + generous commissions.
- Sales Experience: You must have great soft skills and track record of closing. Tell us about your previous experience in sales.
- Prospecting Experience: Have you ever done prospecting in a sales job before? We want to hear about your prospecting strategies.
- Relevant Industry Experience: You’ve worked with a medical or technical (SaaS) product. Have you sold to a high-value market like doctors or corporate decision-makers in the past? Tell us how you problem solved for the client and worked to represent your solution effectively.
- Hunger. Self discipline and the ability to set (and deliver on) ambitious goals is an absolute must.
- Love of technology. Do you enjoy playing with the latest gadgets? Are there any software you’ve learned inside out, sometimes even just for fun?