You are creative, an exceptional communicator, and know how to take intiative. Your writing is clear and engaging, and you know when to share information and when to engage your audience with a story. You genuinely care about patients, doctors, and nurses and want to be part of improving healthcare provision for all three groups.
Your daily work will involve a mix of traditional and digital marketing. We’ve already identified our target market and several channels, and you will work to build effective content to engage these channels. Your day to day work will be a mixed bag: making white papers, creating visual and text ads, building out campaigns, and identifying new channels.
Plato will work with you to teach you new technologies, sharpen your marketing skills, and deepen your expertise in healthcare/SaaS.
- Exceptional writing skills
- Previous marketing experience for a SaaS tech product is highly preferred. Previous marketing experience with any product is required.
- You must be able to make creative. If you are a marketer with an eye for design, or a designer who has marketing skills, we want you!
- Great time management is critical. You will need to build content on a deadline.
- SEO/Google Adwords experience is a must.
- Background using MailChimp, InDesign, and Photoshop is a plus. These can be taught, however.
In your application, tell us about:
- The last book you’ve read
- Any personal story you have that’s related to healthcare – do you have a first or secondhand understanding of the stress faced by doctors, nurses, or patients in navigating healthcare bureaucracy?
- Show us your social media (or a social media account you run), so we can get a sense of the content you create
What’s it like working at Plato Medical?
Plato is Singapore’s most popular web-based Clinic Management Software and Electronic Medical Records System. It is a beautiful, simple, easy to use product that automates the work of both doctors and staff, letting them focus on what matters: their patients.
As an employer, Plato is seeking employees that are driven and passionate about making it easier for doctors and nurses to care for patients. Our goal is to dramatically reduce admin work in healthcare. As a healthcare company, Plato also cares deeply about its employees, and invests in their work-life balance, ongoing training, and health insurance.