Plato is looking for a detail-oriented and compliance-focused accountant to support and join our team as we grow from an SME into an organization that requires regular audits.
We’re looking for a great communicator who has experience doing accounting for SaaS companies - and who values simplicity over complexity. We are looking for a trained accountant - you must have ACCA, or CPA, or Singapore CA - or an equivalent degree/diploma.
You should be comfortable with both admin work and accounting work - your day-to-day work will consist of both accounting and administrative functions. Plato’s is a subscription software, making its accounting requirements quite straightforward.
As a company, Plato values work-life balance. We prefer outcomes over facetime and strive to make work predictable. We are looking for someone trustworthy and detail oriented.
Your tasks will include:
- Month end accounting - ensuring invoices and payments are correctly synced in the system.
- Invoice generation - following established processes to setup invoices and send them to customers.
- Managing Accounts Receivable - sending A/R emails directly from Plato’s accounting system, monitoring A/R, generating an A/R list from the accounting software.
- Managing Accounts Payable - making payments to vendors, recording payments into Plato’s accounting system.
- Ensuring data is keyed into accounting and analytics systems.
- Quarterly GST submission - generating the amount required for Quarterly GST submission.
Salary and Benefits
SGD 4,000 to SGD 4,200
Want to grow and improve your skill set? We want to support you. Plato offers a training budget to help you grow with the company.
Work Life Balance
Plato strives to make work predictable and time-bounded. We value outcomes over face-time. We are building a culture of efficiency, directness, and work-life balance.