Plato is looking for a full-stack Digital Content Executive. This role is a combination of marketing work and creative work.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll do research and update our white papers, help draft and edit conversion copy, interview customers for case studies, potentially manage our social media, create help guides, and most important, build video content. You must be comfortable with research, writing, video creation, and interviewing. We’re looking for someone who’s a great storyteller and has a casual but informative voice.
There’s a wide breadth of work, but we try to plan work in advance so that the team can maintain a solid work-life balance. We do want someone detail-oriented as well - who can look at a final marketing product, and ensure that it’s professional and error free.
Some of the skills we need are:
Video content experience:
- Strong interviewing skills: You must be able to video interview existing customers to build case studies for internal and external use.
- Ability to manage storyboarding and editing feedback: You must be able to go through a video and see what can be simplified and improved.
- Ability to generate content ideas: From figuring out how to make an informative case study to suggesting blog ideas, you must be able to generate relevant and SEO friendly content ideas.
Written content experience:
- Strong writing skills: You must be able to write research copy, conversion copy, case studies, and scripts.
- Ability to write/edit conversion copy: We’re continuously looking to improve our website. We need your help to write and edit conversion copy. You must be comfortable with multiple revisions and be able to pare down copy and focus content.
- Ability to write engaging blogs: Blogging is a bit of a different skill set to conversion copywriting - you must be able to tell engaging stories while focusing on SEO.
- Research skills: Our audience is doctors and their staff. Anything we write should be meticulously researched and backed by data.
Some of the benefits Plato offers include:
- Impactful work. Plato meaningfully saves time for doctors and nurses - it helps them shift their focus from admin work to patients. You’ll be taking an active role in supporting healthcare workers and their patients.
- A focus on work/life balance. We plan work in advance so that by and large, the team ends work on time. We see you as a whole person outside of work and try to enable that.
- Healthcare and training benefits. Plato provides a healthcare and training benefit for all team members. We want to work with you to grow and improve your skill set.
Salary and Benefits
SGD 5,500 to SGD 6,500
Want to grow and improve your skill set? We want to support you. Plato offers a training budget to help you grow with the company.
We’re open to flexible hours for the right candidate, as Facebook page will require light monitoring outside of regular office hours. We’re also open to partial work from home for the right candidate.